[science-iwg] SWG Unconference at EclipseCon France

Hi all,

Prior to Eclipsecon France there is a 2-day working group unconference (Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd June).

Last year, the SWG used it to have a very nice collaborative session to discuss the areas of interest as well as having a mini science symposium where members demo'ed their tools. In addition there was also a poster session which some members took advantage of.

This year, I would like to propose we do something similar, but in addition we can add in some sessions to do some coding/hacking between projects.

I'll co-ordinate rooms and sessions, so perhaps if we could do a show of hands (by replying to this thread) to see who is interested in:

1. Science symposium - 5-10min demo or introduce your latest work to SWG
2. Coding Sessions - code hacking projects with Dawnsci, AnalysisRPC, others?
3. Brainstorming sessions - carry on discussions from previous meetings, mailing lists, etc
4. Anything else?

Also let me know if you can do Monday, Tuesday or both.

Details of unconference are here https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2015/unconference (Note there is a specific unconference charge to cover food and drink costs).

Regards,
Tracy

Back to the top