Re: [science-iwg] SWG Unconference at EclipseCon France

One hand up :)

1. I'll bring one of my experimental systems to show how Instrumentino is used in real-life.
2-3. I'll be very interested to talk to people from DAWNSci, OpenChrom and AnalysisRPC to discuss possibilities to integrate some of their Java code in my Python project.
Specifically talking about advanced graphing capabilities like automatic peak integration and high-throughput experimental data analysis.

I can also bring my Instrumentino poster.