Re: [science-iwg] ChemClipse proposal

Hi Jay,

thanks for your recommendation :-).
I also went through the Orbit repo, but some libraries are missing respectively not available in their latest version.

It would be also great to interact with ICE and the DAWN suite ... but I migrated ChemClipse to e4 in mixed mode already. Anyhow, each ChemClipse OSGi module can be re-used. Hence it's feasible.

Best,
Philip