RE: [rt-pmc] Marketing Meeting at EclipseCon

That time is fine with me. Instead of early morning exercise I will drink a beer that day.

Tom

Inactive hide details for "Ian Skerrett" ---02/27/2009 11:02:50 AM---Jeff,"Ian Skerrett" ---02/27/2009 11:02:50 AM---Jeff,

"Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Donald Smith'" <donald.smith@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ralph Mueller'" <ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/27/2009 11:02 AM

RE: [rt-pmc] Marketing Meeting at EclipseCon

Jeff,

You don’t drink beer at breakfast? I was planning to order you some.

Le’ts confirm Wednesday at 7:30am. I expect to have a suite, so we can meet there.

Ian