From: Jeff McAffer [mailto:jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 11:50 AM
To: ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx; Runtime Project PMC mailing list
Cc: 'Donald Smith'; 'Ralph Mueller'
Subject: Re: [rt-pmc] Marketing Meeting at EclipseCon

All EclipseCon meetings are supposed to be accompanied by beer.  If we are going to do breakfast, Ralph and I will have to stay up all night drinking.  Ralph?

Either morning works for me.

Jeff

Ian Skerrett wrote:

One of the objectives of the Eclipse Foundation in 2009 is to establish Eclipse as a leading provider of open source runtime technologies.  To help work towards this objective I would like to work with the RT PMC to implement a marketing and community development plan for 2009.

Would the RT PMC be interested in having a meeting at EclipseCon to discuss what is possible in 2009?   I would like to suggest we meet for breakfast on Wednesday morning or alternatively Thursday morning.   Let me know if there is interest and what day is best.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing

Eclipse Foundation

613-224-9461 ext. 227

blog: ianskerrett.wordpress.com

twitter: https://twitter.com/ianskerrett

Register Now for EclipseCon 2009, March 23-26