Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] Snip Editor Weekly Report

No, i did not mean that. :) When i said integrate, i was thinking of making the editor callable from the view.
Sorry for the misunderstandings.

Best Regards, Stefan.

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 11:50 PM, Fabian Steeg <fsteeg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08.08.2013, at 20:56, Stefan Prisca <stefan.prisca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -> do research on how to integrate the editor into a view and start working on the view

Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding here: the way I understood Marcel was that there should be a view to select the snippet, which then opens in the multi page editor. What you write Stefan, sounds to me like you are planning to embed the actual editor in a view.

Cheers,
Fabian