[recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] Snip Editor Weekly Report

Hi,
This is the weekly report for the snip editor:
What I planed to do:
-> solve remaining errors inside tests.
-> Work on improvements suggested in the feedback (if any).
What was accomplished:
-> previous errors have been solved
-> I've set up an experimental multi-page editor. I am currently getting a class not found exception when installing it from the update site. I added the editor as an extension in the ui project plug-in.xml file, and added the sources to the build path and as exported packages at runtime.
The error looks like this :
org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Plug-in org.eclipse.recommenders.snipeditor.ui was unable to load class org.eclipse.recommenders.snipeditor.ui.editors.MultiPageSnipEditor.
(...)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.recommenders.snipeditor.ui.editors.MultiPageSnipEditor cannot be found by org.eclipse.recommenders.snipeditor.ui_1.100.0.v20130808-1418
(...)

What the plan for the next week is:
-> solve the error and integrate the multi-page editor in the main build
-> do research on how to integrate the editor into a view and start working on the view

Best Regards, Stefan.

Project Repository: https://github.com/stefanprisca/SnipEditor/tree/Test
Update Site: https://github.com/stefanprisca/SnipEditor_UpdateSite

Back to the top