Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] Snip Editor weekly report

Hi,
Here are some of my thoughts :)

> Good idea. In general I thouht about having such a page/view under Recommenders > Snipmatch.

We could keep the SnipView from the old SnipMatch project (or i could make something similar). That view contained the list of snippets and much of the mechanics needed, and if necessary i could just change some features to accommodate our needs a.t.m. Also, later, i could add the comment / ratting features directly on this view by adding a simple button.

> Question if view: do we want to edit snippets in an (multi-page) editor then?

This could be a good idea. The user could have more snippets opened at the same time without a lot of separate windows on the screen, thus making it easier to compare them.
That being said, the snippets could also be opened in the default eclipse editor, just like any other file, instead of using a separate dialog.

Best regards, Stefan.

Back to the top