Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] Snip Editor weekly report

On 06.08.2013, at 10:25, Stefan Prisca <stefan.prisca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That being said, the snippets could also be opened in the default eclipse editor, just like any other file, instead of using a separate dialog.

I think it makes a lot of sense to use the default editor generated by Xtext for the actual editing. This makes it easy to hook into additional features like the outline view etc. and would allow reuse of the editor in different contexts. It would also free resources and time that could be spent on the snippet commenting and rating functionality.

Cheers,
Fabian

Back to the top