[recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Models API Weekly Report

Hi,

here is my report for this week:

What I have done this week:
In the last one and a half weeks I was off because of my exams.
Beside of that I prepare the current state of my project to be merged in the HEAD of o.e.r.
The change is already merged successfully ;-) so I can continue the work in the o.e.r repository.
The fact that the new api is now "in use" shows up some points which should be improved
so I started working on these issues. For example I moved some caching functionalities from one class to another and implemented a persistence mechanism for storing and loading cache entries.

What I have planned for the next week:
For the next week I planned to continue the work on these issues. For example I will change the way manual mappings are processed. Theirfore I will introduce a new mapping strategy which takes care of the manual mappings. Also the Dependency Identification View will be moved to the o.e.r.models.rcp plugin.

Regards,

Olav

Back to the top