[recommenders-dev] [gsoc] Models API Weekly Report

Hi,

here is my report for this week:

What I had planned for this week:
I planed to extend the Dependency Indentification View so that ProjectCoordinates can be set and modified manually.

What I have done this week:
I talked with Marcel and Andreas about the next steps. The result was that it is more important to prepare the current project state to be merged into the org.eclipse.recommenders repository again. So the focus of my work this week changes a little bit.
First I had to fix some build problems which come with the change of the o.e.r version to 1.100.0.
Than I prepared the projects to be merged back again.
Also I start implementing a OSGI Strategy for the MappingProvider.

What I have planned for the next week:
I plan to finish the implementation of the OSGI strategy and an other strategy taking care of projects.
Beside that I will be absent for the next week, because I am writing my exams.

Regards,

Olav

Back to the top