[recommenders-dev] Eclipse Stammtisch & GSOC Stammtisch

Hi recommenders-dev,

I've heard that the Eclipse Foundation is planning an Eclipse Stammtisch (Stammtisch roughly translates to "regular's table" in english and is a meet and greet of local Eclipse enthusiasts) in the Area of Zwingenberg (somewhere between Darmstadt, Karlsruhe and Heidelberg).

We currently think about "hijacking" this event to make this an inofficial GSOC Stammtisch for Eclipse GSOC students. I know that at least 2 or 3 students are not that far away from Zwingenberg. Maybe you wanna join us there?

There is yet no day announced but I looks like it will be in the middle or end of August. I'll send you more information as soon as it's available.

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top