[recommenders-dev] Moving to 1.100.0 - dropping support for e3x and e42

Hi,

4.3 is out of the door containing Recommenders v1.0.4.

Since Eclipse 4.3 should be stable enough for the mainstream of developers, we decided to drop support for Eclipse 3.x and Eclipse 4.2.
The build jobs for 3.x will be deactivated soon. The release update site for e3x will provide v1.0.4 but won't be updated anymore. The build jobs for e42 will also be turned off soon and replaced by jobs running against the e44 platform. FWIW, though we drop support for e42 I think Recommenders will stay compatible with e42 in the near future.

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top