[recommenders-dev] Changes in Master requires Xtend 2.4 to be installed

Hi,

Tim made me aware that I should have sent a note to the list that you need Xtend 2.4 to be installed in your Eclipse IDE. You can easily fetch it from the Eclipse Marketplace.

Xtend is used to generate a couple of test files. Pre-1.100 we checked in the generated sources which caused some problems with different Xtend versions. I'll update the documentation in the wiki in a minute.

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top