[recommenders-dev] Fwd: Your project server is ready!

Hi guys,

FYI, Eclipse Foundation had a few resources left and webmasters equipped us with a nice vserver:

Here are the details:

- Linux server running SLES 11
- 2 CPUs
- dedicated 4G RAM
- dedicated 40GB disk space
- dedicated 300GB disk space as /opt
- shared Internet connection with the eclipse.org servers
recommenders.eclipse.org hostname
- gigabit transfer speeds to/from other eclipse.org servers

Software installed:
- base SLES 11 without X Window System
- Apache 2.2
- PHP 5.2
- git 1.7.4
- java 1.7.x
- ssh
[…]
<<

Among other things, we'd like to run the planned extdoc webservice on this server. If you have use cases that could be solved with this server at eclipse.org, please let me know.

FYI, depending on your requirements we have to ask EMO for permission but I guess in most cases this shouldn't be a problem.

As a side note, we'll get rid of the small server instance I rented some time ago soon. Sven, let me know if I have to keep it running for a few weeks more.

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top