Re: [recommenders-dev] Plans for upcoming 1.0.4 release (to be part of Kepler)?

Hi Cheng,

> Tong and I are striving to finish the test plugin and the first successful
> commit via Gerrit. So I am afraid that we can hardly make the Argument
> Completion project in good shape before this deadline (1 May).

no worries. There's always the big Code Recommenders 2.0. ;-)

We ourselves will work towards that pretty soon, as there are some API
breaking changes we would like to make, to disentangle the actual
recommenders from the IDE integration. In contrast, the 1.0.x range was
mostly maintenance.

Best wishes,

Andreas
--