Re: [recommenders-dev] About the Bayesian network in Eclipse Code Recommenders

Hi Zhang,

I looked a while on your example and network.  I think I got most of it but I’ve a few questions regarding your example:

the red part is “to be completed” right? See below:

        panel.setAttrib(<ctrl+space>); // should be completed to b.getAttrib()?

How do you map this in your network - or do you have different networks for different argument types?

        panel.setAttrib(b.<ctrl+space>); // should be completed to getAttrib()?

BTW: Michael, are you listening? ;)

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top