[recommenders-dev] Upcoming Conference Talks - Prototype Demos

Hi all,

I'm going to give a few talks about Code Recommenders in the next two months and I'd like to demo the complete tool suite (if possible).

Scheduled talks:

1. RheinJUG (Java User Group) - 30.08.12
2. Company Talk msg systems - 31.08.12
3. Pecha Kucha Talk at Java User Group Stuttgart - 21.09.12
4. Eclipse Day Delft - 27.09.12

and finally:

5. Java One - first week in October (slides deadline 20. August).

I would be glad to present tools like Snipmatch, Precise, Callchain++, or the upcoming Definition Recommender there too - given that they are stable and fast enough to demo them ;) Let me know if you would like to contribute a demo scenario for the tools you lead the development.

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top