Re: [recommenders-dev] Upcoming Conference Talks - Prototype Demos

Hi Marcel,

Great to hear that you will demonstrate code recommenders in so many talks.
Since I have just set up my new team and finished a workshop travel, I am not sure whether we can get a stable version of Precise for the first two talks in August.

Is it possible for you to demo some project (like Precise) only in the latter three talks?

Best,
Cheng