Re: [recommenders-dev] Completion engine for annotation string parameters?

That sounds like a nice addition :)

Joscha, any ideas on that? (hope he's on the list) This sounds somewhat related to your annotation mining approach.
Sascha, can you imagine to assist on data collection and implementation?

Best,
Marcel