[recommenders-dev] Completion engine for annotation string parameters?

Hi all,

As I'm currently working on a bunch of compiler warnings, from time to
time I have to fall back to the @SurpressWarnings annotation. While
working with that, I thought it would be cool to have code completion
for the allowed strings in that annotation.

I know there is no "formal" way to get the list of supported strings,
therefore I thought it might be cool to have a list of most used strings
for a given annotation.

What do you think about such a feature. I know, there is quite some
thinking to be done here (obviously one don't want to give a proposal
for a "name" or "id" parameter. Maybe the proposal only gets added if
one string occured more than 5? times or something like that).

Greetings
-Sascha-

Back to the top