[recommenders-dev] 0.3 final testing phase

Hi,

next Thursday, we'd like to drop Eclipse Code Recommenders 0.3. The list of new features is currently in progress; a preliminary version is available here:

   http://wiki.eclipse.org/Recommenders/New_and_Noteworthy/0.3

Please send me comments on the feature list or fix things in the wiki page directly. What's in 0.3? In a nutshell, we'll deliver Pef's Subwords Completion Engine, Stefan's Extended Documentation Platform, Johannes' new Calls Model Store Architecture, and Andreas F's the initial support for Android. Andreas F's usage data sharing client, unfortunately, will not be part of this drop; the IP review didn't finish yet. However, the client can be installed from university update site for testing.

I'd like to invite you to install the latest versions from head update site and Andreas' build server update site:

    http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders/updates/head/
    http://vandyk.st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/updates/students/th/andreas-android/org.eclipse.recommenders.udc.repository/target/site/

and to thoroughly test this drop - and to share your usage data :-)
*Please report any issues regarding performance, unexpected behaviors, exceptions - especially server connection failures - to our Bugzilla.* Thanks!

I'd also like to thank you for all the work you put into the project to make this drop happen. I'm quite happy with the current state and am looking forward to 0.4 with quite a lot more new cool features and machine learning algorithms. Unfortunately, due to finishing my PhD thesis,  I didn't find the time to continue the stacktrace search engine - but I'm recruiting ;-)

Best,
Marcel

--
Eclipse Code Recommenders: