Re: [recommenders-dev] Stacktrace parser/detector

Hi Sascha,

did you throw them in as good examples of how a web ui might look like - or because of their relations to stacktrace search?

In the latter case:
AFAIK grepcode's stacktrace search just extracts the class and method names contained inside a stacktrace, right?
Opengrok (again AFAIK) is an amazing code search engine but has no support for stacktrace searches, right?

Or did I miss something else?

Best,
Marcel