Re: [recommenders-dev] Stacktrace parser/detector

Hi,

Am 01.06.11 22:59, schrieb Marcel Bruch:
> Hi Sascha,
>
> did you throw them in as good examples of how a web ui might look
> like - or because of their relations to stacktrace search?
>
> In the latter case: AFAIK grepcode's stacktrace search just extracts
> the class and method names contained inside a stacktrace, right?
> Opengrok (again AFAIK) is an amazing code search engine but has no
> support for stacktrace searches, right?
>
> Or did I miss something else?

It was just to give some examples about already existing web uis. Not
even a comment about good or bad, just two pointers which I thought
might be worth "documenting" via the ML. I haven't used either of them
much so I'm not really qualified to judge ;)

Greetings
-Sascha-

Back to the top