Re: [recommenders-dev] State of templates completion engine?

Hi all,

templates completion engine is now merged into master and is be available on head update site in a minute. This is one of the great advantages of having a fully automated build system :D

If you experience any problems please report them to our Bugzilla. Please assign bugs related to templates completion engine directly to Stefan.

Thanks,
Marcel

On 20.02.2011, at 12:59, Marcel Bruch wrote:

> Great!
>
> I'll merge you branch back into master.
>
> Thanks,
> Marcel
>
> On 20.02.2011, at 07:44, Stefan Henß wrote:
>
>> Hi Marcel,
>>
>> currently there are no "real" bugs (NPEs, templates destroying code, etc.) known to me.
>>
>> There are only new features for improving on rare occasions (unqualified variables, imports, ...) left, the general business should work as expected.
>>
>> So I see no problems in making it available to the committers.
>>

>> Stefan
>>

>> Am 19.02.2011 18:27, schrieb Marcel Bruch:
>>> Hi Stefan,
>>>
>>> what's the current state of the templates completion engine? Is it stable enough to merge it into master and put it onto the head update site for committer testing?
>>>
>>> cheers,
>>> Marcel

Back to the top