[recommenders-dev] Preparing next drop for Tuesday, 01.03.

Hi all,

one week ago Code Recommenders 0.1 has been published. I'm glad to tell you that since then code recommenders climbed up to position 79 on the Eclipse Marketplace 30-days download charts. I think that's a quite nice statistic for just one week :-) But I hope that these folks knew for which frameworks they could expect the system to make recommendations for...

Anyway, in the meanwhile Stefan's and Andreas' Templates and Chain Completion engine respectively became pretty stable. Today, Johannes and me walked through the test scenarios, tested both engines, fixed some minor issues and added some small enhancements requests. Overall we are quite happy with the current state and thus think that Code Recommenders is ready for next drop :-)

So far, we plan to publish the next drop next Tuesday. Thus, it would be great if you could download and thoroughly test the head builds in the next days and report any strange behavior.

Thanks,
Marcel

BTW: Should we think about having committer release - sorry - drop parties? Some beers at the "Hobbit" next week? One beer for free per accepted or fixed bug report? :-D

Back to the top