[platform-ui-dev] Timelines to backport fixes to Oxygen.1

Hi,

I've analyzed some (severe) bugs one of our customers encountered while
bringing upgrading his application from 3.x to 4.x.

- Bug 518655 - NPE in CommandContributionItem cleanup code

- Bug 518666 - Toolbar does not come back after last ToolItem is hidden
  temporarily

- Bug 518687 - IWorkbenchPage keeps referenced in various maps after it
  has been closed

I'd like to back-port those to Oxygen.1. What are the timelines to get
those in? In
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Oxygen/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Schedules i
read Oxygen.1 is scheduled for July? Is this plan still valid?

Tom

--
Thomas Schindl, CTO
BestSolution.at EDV Systemhaus GmbH