[platform-ui-dev] Question regarding theming

Dear all,

if I see it correct colors you obtain via Display.getCurrent().getSystemColor( ) (e.g. SWT.COLOR_WIDGET_BACKGROUND) are not adapted via the CSS theming.

So all usages of Display.getCurrent().getSystemColor( ) are potential causes for theming errors. Is there a clear guidance on the usage of Display.getCurrent().getSystemColor( ) and possible alternatives?

Is there an API to obtain e.g. the background color an SWT text widget would get based on the current theme? I know I can call Control.getBackground() to get the current background color of a given

control but what to do if don’t have an instance of SWT.Text at hand?

Regards,

Matthias

Back to the top