[platform-ui-dev] Creating an E4 view or editor in the eclipse workbench

I'd like to use the E4-style DI for creating an editor in the Eclipse IDE, but I can't figure out how. The first thing I tried was implementing an E4-style view and attaching it to an element in the editors extension point, but it didn't work. :-(

I've seen some guides describing how to create E4 views, but all of them seem to be targetted to Eclipse RCP applications. I couldn't find any information related to the Eclipse IDE.

Is it even possible?

  - Stefan

Back to the top