Re: [paho-dev] Paho Golang session persistence release

Hi Will,

Session persistence was added to @master just over a month ago and we are actively testing/resolving issues (this is a big change). I believe we will be ready for a further release this year, but this really does depend upon what issues come up during testing. I'm also keen to finalise a few potential API changes being discussed in the issues (I expect adoption will increase significantly with the new release, so would prefer to make any API changes now).

Please do try using @master; I have it running in production (approx 10 deployments now) and have only hit one real issue to date (now resolved). Receiving feedback from users who are testing this will improve our confidence that it's ready for release.

I have created an issue to allow for discussion re the release (and keep you updated on current thoughts).

Regards,
Matt