[orion-dev] OrionHub errors

Folks,

Trying to use OrionHub this morning, and I am seeing a number of errors. I am on Chrome 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit), running in Incognito mode.

Exception caught during execution of add command << I get this when I try to select a change to commit in the Git view. It never comes back with a selection.

Refreshing the Git view page results in exceptions such as:

Task not found: MNUe7PZQABcQAerWUTpqyQ

Task not found: oD2lw_dQABcQAerWUTpqyQ

It is also quite slow. Every time I switch between the editor and git views I spend 90 seconds or more looking at this:

or

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx