[orion-dev] Orion Accurev Compatibility

Hello,

I am interested in your Orion project and I try to follow the developments done in this project. I am writing this mail to know if Orion is compatible with other SCMs like Accurev other than git? Or is it on the plan for future development? I have Accurev as SCM for my project and I would like to know if I can use Orion for development in my project. If there is already information about this, can you please direct me to that information.

Thanks & Regards,
Aashiq Boga

Back to the top