Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Build: S20161205183421

Why should they be separate?

The original (Apache) project ships them in one download, and the fluent packages are contained in their OSGi bundle. (I am basing this now by looking at their 4.5.2 client [1], but I am pretty sure earlier packages were that way too. So I believe it has all be reviewed already by IP).

[1] https://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi