Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Build: S20161205183421

> That package was previously included in
> org.apache.httpcomponents.httpclient 4.3.6.v201511171540 (from
> R20160520211859, the Neon R-build) [1]. That's why I am curious whether
> this was a deliberate move to bring more fine-grained HttpComponent
> bundles to Orbit or whether this was simply an accident.

Yes, the previous htpclient in Orbit included packages that should have
existed as separate OSGi bundles.

I'm aware of some projects that use some of the exported packages from
the old httpclient that should now be separate so if we just file the
appropriate CQs, we can get those in as well.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top