[orbit-dev] org.apache.commons.fileupload and org.apache.commons.io updates

Hi Orbit Committers,

for our "RAP Incubator" project [1] I pushed updates of two org.apache.commons bundles through the IP address and I think they should find their way into Orbit. Both are approved since a few days.

(1) Apache Commons FileUpload Version: 1.3.1 including source code (CQ 8219)
(Version 1.2.2 was maintained by Austin Riddle)

(2) Apache Commons IO Version: 2.2.0 including source code (CQ 8284)
(Version 2.0.1 was maintained by Chris Aniszczyk)

If there's common interest I'd be willing to maintain both. Especially the org.apache.commons.fileupload bundle is important because it contains a fix for a security leak. The Orbit-compatible projects are already sitting in my workspace.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top