[orbit-dev] Orbit Build to use for RC1: S20140428023358 (same as for M7)

There's been no changes to Orbit bundles since M7 ... so just wanted to be explicit the build to use for RC1 is the same.

Orbit committers:
  Please say if you plan to contribute anything for RC2 .... and remember our plan is to promote our RC2 build to an "R-build" just to stabilize early for those participating in Luna. (Unless I hear differently from you.)