[open-measured-data-wg] openMDM® EWG general assemply meeting

Dear openMDM® Eclipse working group members,

in preparation of the general assembly tomorrow I would like to send the charts for the upcoming elections to you. They contain all data (members, candidates) as known so far, but of course it is possible to name candidates at the meeting place tomorrow as well.

Please feel free to update your information by an email to me if you like to do so. If you find mistakes in the charts, please don’t hesitate to contact me. See you tomorrow in Sindelfingen! Best regards,

Sven.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Sven Wittig

Prozess- und Methodenentwicklung TE