[open-measured-data-wg] candidates for the committees - education

Title: Default Disclaimer Daimler AG

Hello to all,

sorry, but I have send you that text in our appointment for the annual meeting:

„Dear colleagues,

the working group exists one year in July. The time passed quickly …

but I feel a great success in our work, and so I’m very happy to invite you to our first annual meeting 2015.

1)      Please send me your participation in the meeting soon! (June 19.)

2)      If you want to work in a committee, please send me your notice for interest per email until June 26.

The process has failed, so we will do the nomination in the meeting. Don’t worry about that.

Nice weekend

Kind regards

Gerwin