Re: [open-measured-data-wg] Open MDM Jira

Hi again

Regarding Jira - public access didn’t seem to work, I corrected that.

Next week I will make the link to Bugzilla and vice versa and also integrate the feedback I got from Wayne to start the IP Clearing process for the initial commit.

Happy weekend!

Sibylle Peter

Canoo Engineering AG
Kirschgartenstrasse 5