Von: "sibylle peter" <sibylle.peter@xxxxxxxxx>
An: open-measured-data-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. März 2015 14:45:25
Betreff: [open-measured-data-wg] Open MDM Jira

Hi all

The current project of the Rich Client & Web Demonstrator is publicly available as project on https://mdmweb.atlassian.net.

Currently everybody can create an account - but read only should be possible without beeing logged in.

The migration involved a bit more effort than anticipated - and unfortunately all previously registered users must sign up again, as we had to make a full import.
I hope having removed all Canoo artifacts - let me know in case I missed anything.

Viele Grüsse / Best regards
Sibylle Peter

Canoo Engineering AG
Kirschgartenstrasse 5