[nebula-dev] CDateTime Changes

Hi,

I have made a potential major change in CDateTime and any widget that uses the VButton from CWT (not many). If you are a CDateTime/VButton widget user then please read on.

Due to a bug in an internal class of SWT [1] which caused CDateTime to crash the JVM on Ubuntu 15, I have changed border drawing from default internal to default API. The code change [2] is quite easy to comprehend but the effect is difficult to predict because I have no idea why the original author wanted to call internal API and if the reason to do so is still relevant in the current version of SWT.

I have ran all tests and there were no additional failures. Also the appearance of CDateTime does not change as far as I can see.

The change is in the latest snapshot [3].

I have made an archive of the situation before the commit [also 3].

Please keep your eyes open for any changed behavior of CDateTime and let me know if we need to revert/adapt.

Regards,

Wim

Back to the top