Re: [nebula-dev] Committers please read

Yes of course!  I will put all that in the committee election proposal.

Cheers,

Wim

On Jan 11, 2016, at 11:24, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wim,

Have we track records what they contributed? We need to play with the
Eclipse.org rules here!

Tom

On 11.01.16 11:23, Wim Jongman wrote:
Hi All,

Three persons from the Eclipse Science Group have offered to join our
team as committers. Initially they will take care of the Visualization
Widgets (e.g. XYGraph). Please watch this inbox for committer vote requests.

Cheers,

Wim

nebula-dev mailing list
nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx