[nebula-dev] CalendarCombo - Nightly Build Issue

I downloaded the latest nightly build (8/30/2009) of the CalendarCombo widget and noticed that the date would shift as I tabbed out of the control from 8/31/2009 to 10/1/2009.  I looked at the source and the problem was the march 31 but raising its head again.

To make a long story short, it looks like the nightly incubation build is not compiling the latest source code from cvs.  In particular, the DateHelper source and class from the 8/30/2009 jar was not the same as the DateHelper source that you view from the project website.

I downloaded the latest source code and built my own jar and the CalendarCombo works as I would expect.

Just wanted to let you know that something is not right with the nightly build process.

Marty Jones

Back to the top