[nebula-dev] Regarding nebula Grid widget: OSX CMD->Click acting as row select rather than ctrl-click

So I am using the last built version on grid and gridviewer on the nebula site and I am not sure how different that is from the current trunk, so this may or may not still be an issue.

In OSX I want to use cmd->click to select multiple rows particularly since ctrl->click activates the context menu. The current Grid code available for download does not support that and I wanted to add it as a bug if it was still a problem.

Thanks,
~jake

PS: Also well going trhough the code I noticed a couple checks for SWT carbon to pain things differently come 3.5 there with swt cocoa I am not sure what this will effect or not effect.

Back to the top