Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula-Project actions for the next weeks

No arguments from me.

regards,
-Chris

From: Tom Schindl <listom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/12/2008 02:43 PM
Subject: [nebula-dev] Nebula-Project actions for the next weeks

Hi,

As you may have noticed I'm no co-leading the Nebula-Project with Chris
Gross.

There are a few things which need your and my attention:

a) *We need to create consumeable builds* (I just started trying to get
  a build working on CBI for Grid). After I have it done for Grid I can
  assist the other project leads to get a build up and running. I'll
  inform you when I succeed and hope you can dedicate some minutes in
  the next weeks to get a build up for your widget too.

b) We need our widgets to conform to the incubation rules. This means
  the symbolic bundle name has to hold the term "incubation". My
  proposal for Nebula is that the symbolic name is like this
  "org.eclipse.nebula.incubation.*". There's no immediate action need
  component-leads. You should change the component name only when
  switching to CBI.

@Chris: I've already changed the bundle name for grid to follow this
scheme. If you don't agree I'll role it back.

Tom