Re: [nebula-dev] Nebula Project Review

I agree with Tom's assessment.  Each Nebula widget is effectively its
own small, independent project with separate committers. None of the projects has a full-time dedicated resource, so progress happens in fits and starts in a very unpredictable fashion. A release plan would be very difficult to coordinate across all of the projects.

Frankly, I don't know if any of us are willing to devote the time it would take to go from "good enough" to "high quality". Is the Eclipse Foundation willing to tolerate this state of affairs indefinitely? I think there's a lot of valuable work here, even though the projects aren't very active.

P.S. I would welcome Tom as a new project lead.  The more the merrier.

--
Peter

Back to the top