Re: [nebula-dev] CDateTime with Border

I'm running it on windows xp using eclipse europe.

regards,

René

Am 28.07.2008 um 18:23 schrieb Jeremy Dowdall:

what is the operating system(s) and version(s) of Eclipse?

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 5:50 AM, Jack Davis <Jack.Davis@xxxxxxx> wrote:
My initial thought is that it may be a layout issue. I always start troubleshooting this kind of issue by wrapping the control in a composite and then setting that composite's background color to something hideous like sold cyan, so I can see how it's actually being layed out. This often tells me a lot.

Good luck,

Jack

-----Original Message-----
From: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 1:06 AM
To: nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nebula-dev] CDateTime with Border

Hello folks,
first of all I want to thank for your great widgets.

I wrote a DateTimeFieldEditor based on the CDateTime widget. In the
fieldeditor I instantiate the CDateTime in the following manner:

cdt = new CDateTime(parent, CDT.BORDER | CDT.SPINNER);

but it seems to me, that the border isn't painted. I use my
DateTimeFieldEditor in a (surprise, surprise) PreferencePage. and a normal
StringFieldEditor is painted with borders, but my DateTimeField catch
one´s eye because its painted without the normal border.

Any Idea?

regards,
René