[nebula-dev] CDateTime with Border

Hello folks,
first of all I want to thank for your great widgets.

I wrote a DateTimeFieldEditor based on the CDateTime widget. In the
fieldeditor I instantiate the CDateTime in the following manner:

cdt = new CDateTime(parent, CDT.BORDER | CDT.SPINNER);

but it seems to me, that the border isn't painted. I use my
DateTimeFieldEditor in a (surprise, surprise) PreferencePage. and a normal
StringFieldEditor is painted with borders, but my DateTimeField catch
one´s eye because its painted without the normal border.

Any Idea?

regards,
René

Back to the top