[nebula-dev] GanttChart

Hi all,

I would like to use the nebula gantt chart in a current project. At this project I need the events to be continues (with this I mean I need them to have times in double values…).

Also I want to change the Headers of the chart and make the connections selectable which I think I can only do by changing the GanttComposite itself and not by extensions. Now I have the following questions:

  1. Do I have to change the GanttComposite to change the Headers and make the connections selectable?
  2. If yes. Do you have plans to support such extensions in future versions of the GanttChart?

Thanks a lot for your effort.

Ralf

Back to the top