Re: [nebula-dev] CDatetimes Dual Life

Stick with the Nebula version.
I think my comment of "reopened development" greatly overshadowed my comment on experimenting with other widgets and core components.  The Nebula CDateTime is currently the exact same thing it was last week, except that in a couple weeks some of the SF based experiments will stabilize and be brought over.  Naturally, before doing so there will be discussion of anything that may impact customers (such as API changes) and we'll make sure that all IP is in order.
I'll follow up with more when I have time (probably over the weekend) and once Peter and I have discussed it further, but overall rest assured that Nebula is where the you'll find the production release of CDateTime, and I am not planning on changing that.